fbpx

Refund Policy

Billionaire Surge Media is committed to giving its customers the best service in its capacity. However, in the situation of any customer not being satisfied, we will endeavor to refund 70% of the cost. The remaining 30% will be used to cover the administrative costs involved. 

Additional Information

  • Terms of Service
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact

Send Me Awesome Emails

Copyright ©2019 BSMedia. All Rights Reserved.

How do you keep your design prices low?

Our Focus is your success! We consider the long term value of our clients. We don't just end at design but also look forward to working together in areas like: Promoting your website, SEO, Building your landing pages... and many others. So, we bear the risk and spread the cost along years of relationship with our clients.

×
×

Cart

Welcome Back,
We Missed You

everything's where you left it.

Get a FREE Domain on us!

When you purchase 5-10 page website design